【Latin Name】Semen armeniacae amarum
【Extract suloution】Grain alcohol&water
【Place of origin】China
【Description】Amygdalin, is a glycoside initially isolated from the seeds of the tree Prunus dulcis, also known as Bitter almonds, by Pierre-Jean Robiquet and A. F. Boutron-Charlard in 18302. Several other related species in the genus of Prunus, including apricot (Prunus armeniaca) and black cherry (Prunus serotina), also contain amygdalin.
1,The bitter apricot kernels can relieve a cough, relax bowel, cure for tuberculosis, sough, lung disease and so on.
2,Sweet almond and fruit big almond that we eat daily leans to moist, have certain fill lung function.
3,Almond also contains rich flavonoids and polyphenols composition,this kind of composition can not only reduced human cholesterol, still can significantly reduce heart disease and many chronic disease onset of danger.
4,Almond also have hairdressing effect, can promote skin microcirculation, make the skin ruddy luster.
5,Almond has antitumor effect
1) Lower gas cough and asthma, laxative.For cough wheezing, chest tightness, and blood deficiency, constipation.
2) Amygdalin have anti-mutagenic effects.Contained in the protein composition, there is significant anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects.
3) Amygdalin has a certain anti-tumor and enhance immune function,etc.
1) Pharmaceutical as capsules or pills;
2) Functional food as capsules or pills;
3) Water-soluble beverages;
4) Health products as capsules or pills.
♦ Packed in paper-drum with two plastic-bags inside.
♦25kg/drum or according to the demands of customers.
【Storage】Store at cool&dry place.Protect from light,moisture and pest infestation.
【Shelf life】2 years when properly stored.