【Product Name】Dandelion extract.
【Latin Name】Taraxacum offcinale Wigg
【Active Ingredients】Flavonoids by HPLC/UV
【Extract suloution】Grain alcohol&water
【Place of origin】China
【Description】Dandelion extract is an herb derived from the common plant/weed called dandelion. A common garden herb that is considered a pesky weed, the root of the dandelion has actually been used for centuries for its medicinal and healing properties to treat liver disorders. Its rich blend of nutrients such as vitamins A, B, D, iron, magnesium, zinc, potassium, sodium, calcium and silicon make the dandelion root a powerful herb to treat the skin, detoxify the system, treat disorders such as gallstones and stomach problems, and help maintain a healthy heart.
1. It is a general stimulant to the system, but especially to the urinary organs, and is chiefly used in kidney and liver disorders.
2. In folk medicine, Dandelion is also used as a remedy for hemorrhoids, gout, rheumatism, eczema, other skin conditions, and diabetes. Its effectiveness for these problems has not, however, been verified.
3. In Asian medicine--again without verification--Dandelion is used to treat chronic ulcers, stiff joints, and tuberculosis.
4. It is also used to induce milk production in nursing mothers and to soothe inflamed breast tissue.
1. Pharmaceutical as capsules or pills;
2. Functional food as capsules or pills;
3. Health products as capsules or pills.
♦ Packed in paper-drum with two plastic-bags inside.
♦25kg/drum or according to the demands of customers.
【Storage】Store at cool&dry place.Protect from light,moisture and pest infestation.
【Shelf life】2 years when properly stored.